[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gottlieb Bloch and Rosine Thiede

Jane Wilkens wilke013 at umn.edu
Sun Mar 4 21:00:34 PST 2012

I have found a group of names on the SGGEE master list that may possibly be my great great grandparents:

Gottlieb Bloch born 13 May 1819 in Durlaty, Wloclawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland

Rosine Thiede born abt 1838 in Mursk, Wloclawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland

They were married 26 Jan 1858 in Wloclawek, Wloclawek, Bydgoszcz, Poland

I also have a bunch of information about parents, previous marriages, some children, etc. from the database.

I'm wondering how I can find out more information about the source(s) of this information and perhaps be able to pursue this line further.

I'd appreciate a reply to my email address:  wilke013 at umn.edu

Thanks!

Jane Wilkens