[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Haufs in Beklesza

Frances Hauf dollyhauf at att.net
Sat Mar 10 09:46:16 PST 2012

I have not been doing genealogy for the last few years and recently looked into
the Lubin church translations and was very happy to find some of the family I am
looking for. I see births of Gustav, Rosine and Wilhelm Hauf in Beklesaz, to
Daniel Hauf and Justine Friedrich. Also found a death of Rosine, and a marriage
of Gottfried. Are there any more of these records transcribed yet and about to
be put on the Lubin site ? Still looking for births of Ferdinand, Adolf,
Gottfried and Edward. Would appreciate any information on this family. Thanks.
Dolly Hauf