[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Manitoba Divorce Record

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 12 21:52:51 PDT 2012

My turn to request a little help, if possible.

Looking for someone in the Winnipeg region who could take some time to go to the Manitoba Archives and look for a divorce record.

I have strong suspicions that a divorce occurred between Karoline (nee Frank) and Michael Ochsner / Oxsner between 1908 and 1910.

Would be very grateful if someone could help with this.  Please contact me personally if you can do so.

Thanks very much.

Jerry Frank