[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Riechert

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Wed Mar 14 11:31:49 PDT 2012

Trying to find parents to Michael * abt. 1873

Eveline,
Did you get the marriage record of Michael Riechert and Louise Rogin - it should give their birthplaces and parents?

Regarding the double listing of birth of Michael Riechert in 1896, possibly there were two Riechert families in Wladimir-Wolynsk parish.  Note that the only records for 1896 on microfilm are in an index with no details.  The full birth record should be available from AGAD.

Dick Stein