[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] weiss family

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 15 21:57:44 PDT 2012

 to who ever can help Me

I am trying to find out more about the Weiss Side of My family . This is as far as I can go up To my fourth great grandparents Smoeone in the Group told me the Zupzungub could be a dominion in West Prussia . is ther any possiability tthat I could find out information about Gottfried weiss and Rosine Lange . I would appreciate any help. Here is the information . I Do have about them below from the Files in The society.

Weiss Gottfried 13 Nov 1885 Rozyszcze Antonoffka
>       Lange Rosine 1897692/1 583 1212 85 years ; wife Rosine Lange ; born ?Zopzungub West Prussia
>
>   Here Is what information I got about My Fourth Great Grandparents .

Regards
Clinton