[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] weiss family history

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 17 11:39:32 PDT 2012

Hi Andeas

Thank you for the infomation . I am also related to Samuel Weiss too Both Him gottfried are my Forth Great Granfathers . I am related To Samue Weiss through My Great great grandmothe Whielimina Neumann woh married Gottlieb Johann Weiss . Ther Son Albert Weiss who emigrated to Canada Is My great Grandfather . this how the two lines go

1.) Christian Weiss and Christine Eisen

2.) Gottfried Weiss and  Anna Rosine Lange

3.) Martin Weiss and Anna Dorthea Bulau

4.) Johann Gottlieb Weiss and Whilimina Neumann the daughter of Matthaus Neumann II and Anna Marianne weiss

5.) Albert Weiss and Matilda Schleger the daughter of Anto Schleger and Emilie Giersch

6.) Frieda Julianna Weiss and James Ehlert

7.) My dad Larry Ehlert and Marjorie Prather

8.) Me Clinton Ehlert

Here is the second line

1.) Christian Weiss and Christine Eisen

2.) Samuel Weiss and Marianne Elisabeth Kurchler

3.) Anna Marianne Weiss and Matthaus Neumann II the son of Matthaus Neumann and Elizabeth klimek

4.) Whilimina Neumann and  Johann Gottlieb Weiss the son of Martin Weiss and Anna Dorothea Bulau

5.) albert weiss and Matilda Schleger daughter of Anton Schleger and Emile Giersch

6.) Frieda Julianna Weiss and james Ehlert

7.) My dad LarryEhlert

8.) Me Clinto Ehlert

Let me know If you want to more about My side of the family and thank you for your help Andreas . If ther is anmymore informationm the Weiss side of the family let me know .

Regards
Clinton ehlert