[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] First name Reginald

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 11:33:39 PDT 2012

Not only saints, but royalty too.  I thought Alexander 1836 & Alexandrine 1829 as middle names was a teachers(lived on estate of Kunkolewo Hauland kreis Kolmar) hero Alexander the Great,but this could be that a double union of royality at the turn of 1800 & there was an royal child born also at time,one may glimps & say if so-does this pretain to my family due to where my family is from or once from,is it a family name,a sponcers name, to land owners whim-I haven't sorted this delemia of mine due to either was missed in church book or born elsewhere,we found 1829's in conformation,but my poor great grand father 1836 is missing in that too !  This is an interesting subject !!!!!!!   Cathy in Elgin,Minnesota

  ALWAYS A ROSE