[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Helbrecht

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 10:00:44 PDT 2012

Jean,

The only village with a phonetic spelling close to Ozerice that I could
find is Ozerishche just east of Minsk. Do you have a document with
either of those villages on it? The source of the spelling, year it was
written and who wrote it, could all be important for determining the
spelling on an actual map.

Sigrid Pohl Perry