[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Terminology: Legal Tutor

Gene Markiewicz genemarkiewicz at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 23:30:51 PDT 2012

Jerry, Gunther et.al.

I must make a clarification and  an apology. I took the name Gottfrieda
directly from the original list of records in Polish provided by the archive
before I ordered and they sent the actual records. I failed to update this
name entry when I did get the translation of the actual archive record which
gave the name of Gotfryd.... see list entry as sent by archive below. In
truth I have been a bit unsure whether I should use the original names as
received in Polish from the archive (regardless of record language) or the
English translation as my primary name.

	 .  akt ślubu: Schiller Gottfried, syn Ignacego i Antoniny z domu
Weiss i Julianna Schulz, córka Gottfrieda i Wilhelminy z domu Fuks - 1890 N
52

Regards,

Eugene Markiewicz