[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kneifel parish synopsis

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Tue May 1 05:13:24 PDT 2012

    There is a full translation of the Volhynian parishes of Kneifel's work by Ewald Wuschke around 1978.  This translation is held in film form by the FHL in Salt Lake City.  The film Library Call Number is 949.79 K2K.

Jphn Marsch

  To all,

  I have one taker for translating from German to English (synopsis only)
  for the parish histories from the
  Kneifel book for the remaining parishes in the ten Lutheran Dioceses of
  Poland and the Ukraine.   See

  http://sggee.org/research/parishes/parish_histories/LuthParishesRusPol.html

  for the ones already completed (the hot links at the word History in
  each parish)

  The history to be synopsized is about one single spaced typewritten page
  per parish.

  Any more volunteers?   I can send you a scan of a particular parish, or
  an entire diocese if you are interested.

  Gary Warner
  SGGEE Databases Manager