[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rattai Family

Sieg Schewe siegschewe at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 06:03:22 PDT 2012

Hi Carol & Gary. I have all Gottlieb, Louise & Justine's ships manifests. No
other family members came with them.
The Ostrow I have for them from other Rattai information is Ostrow,
Garwolinski, Mazowieckie, Poland
I will give you the shortest version possible for their immigration. Ship #
1 Barbarossa- Gottlieb, Louise & Justine listed and rejected due to Justine
declared a cripple (broken leg )Louise congested heart failure. Ship # 2
Grosser Kurfurt all listed and rejected again due to health reason signed by
Dr. Mavis Cory. Ship # 3 Friedrich der Grosse. Only Gottlieb & Louise
listed, then Louise crossed out. Justine got lost and Louise went looking
for her. They didn't make the trip. Only Gottlieb made the trip. Probably
didn't grasp what was going on. When he landed in NY he was detained due to
senility. More details on this. Ship # 4 Oldenburg Louise & Justine made the
trip to NY. Ship # 5 Statendam arrived in Halifax with Louise & Justine.
Canada Immigration stamped - Immigration Jan 7 1908 Allowed. The long
version is 3 pages with all details. Pauline came before as Mrs Mike
Bachman. Eva's other husband was Henrich Buchstein. Justine married my
grandfather Gustav Schewe.
 Anyone wanting to see the details contact me directly.

Sieg Schewe
siegschewe at hotmail.com