[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ferdinand Ludwig Diefenbach

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Wed May 2 10:39:59 PDT 2012

Hello to the list

Again I am looking for information, looking for more info on Ferdinand Ludwig Diefenbach 12 Jul 1866 in Shitomir, in the Odessa he is listed as Tiefonbach, Father: Johann Diefenbacher and mother Albertine Lützke, Does anyone have why the mother is listed as Lützke, can't find any records on her.  All other children to Johann show mother Albertine Klohn, Johann and Albertine Klohn married 1862 in Shitomir, is there somewhere a marriage record with more info to Johann and Albertine Klohn, I was only able to find the one in the Russia Church Books on Family Search.

Also looking for more info on his Godparents, I see Karl Gertz and Julianne Raffke, I am thinking it may be Raddke, Gertz does run in my family tree but I have not found a connetion to Raffke/Raddke, usually godaparents were or are very close to the family members.

Any help appreciated
 And Thank you all that helped me with Anna Diefenbacher, what would I do without these wonderful helpful people on the mailing list

Eveline Tiefenbach