[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thank you and need help again.

Carol M cam650 at shaw.ca
Wed May 2 10:58:17 PDT 2012

Thank you all for your help in getting family history for the Rattai family,
who were family on my mothers side.  I believe it is almost complete. Now I
am looking for information on my father's family.

What we have is that Ludwig Lange was born in Russia to Adolf and Pauline in
1874. He married Pauline Behnke who was the daughter of Wilhelm and Juliana
Behnke.  She was born In 1876. Ludwig and Pauline were married in Russia in
1894. Their 3 children  Helena, Emily and Olga were born in Russia and in
1903 or 1904 they came to Canada to work for a cousin
Fred Lentz in Beausejour Man.

I am wondering if there are any records of where in Russia they were born
and lived and how they arrived in Canada.  We also believe that the last
name was probably Langner.

Carol Morgenthaler
cam650 at shaw.ca