[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

B Hirsekorn tggrtime at yahoo.ca
Sun May 6 12:30:08 PDT 2012

Iam looking for assistance on where
to look for records for my great-grandparents, as in what province
(?voivodeship?) in Poland. Great-grandparent's birthplaces (both born in 1853)
are given as Sabolin and Rensti. Jerry Frank suggested Sabolin could be Sobollen,
136 mi. NNE of Warsaw with Rensti beingRączki,10 km to the east.BillRemus suggested Zabiele(84.0 mi. N of Warsaw)and Rańsk(101.4 mi. N of Warsaw).

The
surnames are Busenius (also seen spelled as Buzenus) who married Ratz (also
seen spelled Raths). According to Jerry, Busenius did not show up in the
Suwalki Lutheran Church records but it may be their births were registered in
the Suwalki Catholic Church. I have not checked those yet. Jerry also noted
that the name Ratz exists in the Lipno/Rypin/Thorn
area.

Which provinceor parish records would I check for either Sobollen-Rączk or Zabiele-Rańsk?
Betty