[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Frederick Kriese history.

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:44:25 PDT 2012

Carol,

Friedrich Kriese is found in the V-K-P database at
http://sggee.org/research/StPeteBirth.html

There he is shown born in Zeleznica, Zhitomir parish, with birth date of
8 Mar 1885, with father August and mother Luise Schmidtke

Sounds like a pretty good fit, except for the birth month and day.

Gary Warner
SGGEE