[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hauf

Frances Hauf dollyhauf at att.net
Mon May 7 12:37:01 PDT 2012

About 5 years ago, Richard Stein sent me a list of Haufs from a Belchatow film,
but I didn't know enough as to whether they could be related to my husband's
Haufs. Now I have found a few  on the Lublin Church site and the Master site,
that I know to be mine.  However the DANIEL HAUF that is mine has a birth date
of Oct 31, 1853 from records on here. There is a DANIEL HAUF in the list of
children of Gottfried Hauff and Juliane Gerke with a birth date of Oct 19, 1853,
that Richard sent me. Is that a good chance that they might be the same one ?
Names and places have always led me to believe that the ones listed on this site
could be the ones I am looking for. Sure hope I can prove this Daniel, somehow,
as there is lots more on here and in the info that Richard sent me.  Any
thoughts or help will be much appreciated.
Dolly Hauf