[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Russian Village -Pasarabien

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Mon May 7 19:05:25 PDT 2012

For more help on researching German ancestors in Bessarabia, see:
http://www.blackseagr.org/learn_bess.html

Cliff - what family name are you looking for? Most of my research is in
Bessarabia and I might be able to help.

Carolyn Schott
Author of "Yes You Yes Now! Visiting Your Ancestral Town"

Message: 6