[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Also Researching Hauch Family

Trudy Krueger tgkrueger at att.net
Tue May 8 10:03:02 PDT 2012

William,
I am researching the Hauch my husband's side.  His 2nd great grandmother was
Maria Dorothea Hauch Krueger.  DOB 06/13/1845 DOD 06/05/1907 Reed City,
Michigan.

Regards,
Trudy Gollan Krueger
Flint Michigan

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 13:21:42 -0600
From: Jerry Frank <FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Valrinski, Rovna, Russia
To: William Brackett <brackettwilliam at yahoo.com>
Cc: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org

Didn't see that anyone else responded to you.

I highly suspect that Valrinski is a corruption of Volhynia.? I don't see
any other valid options in our standard lists.

Jerry