[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ludwig Lange

Albert Muth albertmuth734 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:26:48 PDT 2012

You have caught me this evening at my local Family History Center.
Separately, I am sending you images of the 1910 and 1930 census
from ancestry.com <http://www.ancestry.com/>

This Emil was born 1880.

It matches with the Emil born 26 Jan 1880 at Kiejsze, son of Adolf and
Pauline
(Buelow) Langner that has been talked about.

Also will be sending you some passenger list arrivals for Emil.
Not clear to me whether there is more than one, or whether he
went back and forth.

al muth