[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Specific Poland towns

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:37:08 PDT 2012

Marlene,

There are 71 villages named Wysokie in Poland.   You will need to know
approximately what area of the country the village you seek is in to
know which is the correct one.

Go to http://maps.geoportal.gov.pl/webclient/

and type in wysokie to see the options.

This website only works with the correct diacritical letters, but
fortunately this village name has no diacritical letters in it.

Gary Warner