[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Village Identification

Cliff Kruger ckgenealogy at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:14:10 PDT 2012

I have a U.S. census record from 1890, and the last un-labeled column
may be a list of handwritten village names, as far as I can tell. If
so, the village is located in Russia, as clearly noted within the
record.

I have included a link below that contains this census record.
Two blue lines within the document encloses the area of interest, and
an arrow points to the place name I am trying to read or interpret.
The document can be enlarged within the "cloud" webpage it is stored
on.

Thanks for any thoughts on what this place name actually says.

Here is the webpage link to the document:

https://www.box.com/s/79f37dea5f6943f3a6e5