[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Przasnysz Parish-Adam Heller family

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 08:53:15 PDT 2012

Joyce,

None of the names you mention below are my family in the Przasnysz
parish, so far as I presently know.   I do have Grams, but they are in
the adjoining Nowy Dwor parish.

There are many more records that I have not yet fully extracted for this
parish.   Do you need specific records?

I will send you a separate history of the Przasynsz parish, just off the
presses, from George Shoning.

Gary Warner