[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname: Schuettpelz

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 11:59:35 PDT 2012

I was wondering if anyone is researching the surname Schuettpelz.  I've been
through our SGGEE website and was actually surprised to find that the name
did not come up on any searches.

They're all over on the LDS site, but I can't seem to figure out where they
originated.  Given that they - like a lot of other people found in SGGEE
records - settled in the Oconto County region of Wisconsin, I was surprised
to come up empty-handed on searches on SGGEE.

Is anyone researching this surname?  And if so, a bit of information would
be most helpful.

Beth Burke
Verona, WI