[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Przasnysz Parish-Adam Heller family

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:29:53 PDT 2012

The best chance of finding names with slightly different spellings is if
they sound similar.   I do not think that is the case for Heller versus
Hiller, nor for Grams versus Grems.   It is possible that names get
written incorrectly, but not usually with these kind of changes.

As noted by others, I do not see any Tiefensee in Przasnysz parish.

Gary