[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] August and Lydia Kotke

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 06:36:47 PDT 2012

The Lublin database shows at least two Betker families that lived in Tomaszowka. One was Gustav Betker & Emilie Schlecht with a son born in 1913 and Friedrich Betker & Wanda Bloch with several children in the 1920s-30s. In marriage records Friedrich's parents were Wilhelm Betker & Rosalie Krause. Do either Gustav or Wilhelm show up as potential fathers to Lydia?

You will most likely not find Lydia's birth record in the Lublin records because she was born prior to WW I in a town that reported to Kamien where records were destroyed in a fire. Chelm should still have records from the church in Kamien but you can only go there in person to look at it.

Karl