[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schwart/Diefenbacher

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Wed May 16 12:27:09 PDT 2012

Hello to the list

I am looking for info to Katharina Dorothea SCHWARZ/SZWARZ *1832 in Ozorkow, parents are August Schwarz and Maria Katharina Diefenbacher
and
Friderike,Karoline SCHWARZ/SCHWARTZ *1831 in Ozorkow, parents are Johann F. Schwarz and Kathrina Diefenbacher

As of Odessa Library, there are many Dorothea and Friderika SCHWARZ/SCHWARTZ, trying to find the connection to my Tiefenbach/Diefenbach that are found in the Volhynia area.

I am not sure if above mentioned Maria Katharina and Katharina Diefenbacher are the same person, possible!!

Any help appreciated, Thank You
Regards
Eveline Tiefenbach