[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Richert / Decker or etc.

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Sun May 20 12:14:34 PDT 2012

Hello to the list

I am looking for info on Andreas Richert oo Eva A. Decker, Dechert or Deckert, that I see the A in her given name it is possible that it might be Agathe, there daughter Susanne Richert b. 1894 and + 1956, she married Heinrich Schönwald 13 Nov 1911

It may be that this could be the parents to my Pauline Richert b. 13 Oct 1896 in Rowno  ???  where exact, don't know, I only have the given name to her mother, Agathe.

Any help Appreciated

Eveline Tiefenbach