[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Busenius

B Hirsekorn tggrtime at yahoo.ca
Mon May 21 15:11:47 PDT 2012

am trying to determine where to look for information on birth records for my
great-grandparents both born in 1853. So far, I have narrowed the villages to:
Zabiele
(German either Hellengrund or Sabiellen), Ortelsburg county, East Prussia (now
Warminsko-Mazurskie) for Louise Ratz (great-grandmother)
and
Rańsk (German Rheinswein), Ortelsburg county (now Warminsko-Mazurskie) for
Christian Heinrich Buzenius (great-grandfather). Both of these villages are
near Osztyn.
Would
any civil or church records be held in Germany or Poland and what would be the
area name?
Does
anyone know where could I find records for East Prussia?
Betty