[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help where to write too

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Sat May 26 05:58:56 PDT 2012

Hello to the List

It seems like I am not getting anywhere finding info to Wilhelm Tiefenbach *25 Sep 1925 in Rowno/Luk on his Parents: Robert (Herman) Diefenbach * 20 Sep 1881 in Marjanowka, oo 1917 in Rowno Pauline Richert/Richter *13 Oct 1896

Siblings to Robert (Herman) Diefenbach -

Ferdinand Ludwig *1866
Heinrich Christoph *1868
August *1870
Pauline Rosine *1871
Bertha *1879
Hulda *1880
Wilhelm Eduard *1889-1890

Parents to children are Johann Diefenbach oo 1862 Albertine Klohn

There is just nothing to be found on this family and what also gets me the big gap between the children as if there are some missing

Where can I write too, to get the birth records from Wilhelm Tiefenbach *1925 and marriage records to his Parents.

Wilhelm has/had siblings but don't know the names, how can I get info in finding there other children to Robert (Herman) and Pauline

I am pulling hair and not getting anywhere...any help is appreciated.
Eveline