[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village lists from western Volhynia (was Surname Translation)

Helen Gillespie hgillespie at rogers.com
Sun May 27 15:22:51 PDT 2012

I recognize so many names from this village.  My Dad's family lived here too - but they are not listed - I suppose they lived in the "Stumpen" - in the boonies.  I notice there is a Kol. Berestowiec as well as town of Berestowiec.

I will explore this site further too!

Thanks Eveline,

Helen

The wise man must remember that while he is a descendant of the past, he is a parent of the future. --Herbert Spencer