[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Martel

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Mon May 28 10:13:00 PDT 2012

From: Robert Norenberg <robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca>
To: "ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org" <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:28:45 AM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Martel

Hi Please forgive me if I have posted this incorrectly.It has been quite a while since last I made a post or query. I am aware of this Martel family Hilde as this is my extended family. I have done some considerable research on these folks and am more than happy to share with you what I know. Also, my grandmother was an Oswald so I am aware of this family too.Please feel free to e mail if you like. Cheers Robert