[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Martel

Eleanor Haas eleanorhaas at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:32:21 PDT 2012

Our Haas has several Martel's. . .  a Magdalena born 1914 in Kassel,
married Theodor Doerr Sr and lived in  Bietigheim-Biss, Germany when they
moved to Germany.  They had three children which we met when in Germany. .
. Olga, Theodor Jr and Richard.

Another Martel, Christina born   1897 in Kassel, m Jacob Wanner. . . they
moved to Wishek, ND.

A Freida Martell born in ND and married a Leer.

One more Martel born Teresa Martel b. 1895 in Kassel and married Adam
Haas.  They had three children, Adolf, Martha and Maria.  We met the
children.  Adam was Died der Verschigung per Adolf.
Also I didn't understand maybe someone can tell me what this means or where
it is. . . Nahodan  Place of death. . . we had Moldova prior to Adolf's
visit.

Eleanor Haas

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:13 AM, Robert Norenberg <robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca