[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for information on Adolph Pedde, Pauline Kriese marraige.

Carol M cam650 at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 08:32:52 PDT 2012

I have information that my Grandfather's sister Pauline Kriese (
Kriss)(1879) and Adolph Pedde  lived in Raschkow in 1909. They had a
daughter named Alwine, who was I believe either baptised or confirmed
inTreuwalde in February 1927.   I am wondering if there is a way to find out
when the Adolph and Pauline were married and if they had any other children
and when Alwine was born.  Any help would be appreciated.

Carol Morgenthaler
cam650 at shaw.ca