[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] new to list

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu May 31 08:54:26 PDT 2012

Welcome to the list, Patricia.

In addition to Gary's suggestions, please include specific dates or at least a time frame for reference.  For example, Poland did not exist between the late 1700s and WW I so we need to know what era you are referring to.

If you have more detail, you may want to consider breaking down your request into 3 separate emails, one for each of the regions and group of surnames you have shown.  It will make it easier for us to respond and to follow along with other responses.

Jerry