[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schmidt family

Patricia cpgreber at telusplanet.net
Thu May 31 11:39:30 PDT 2012

Katherine Schmidt b. 3 aug 1878 in Rastadt, Russia daughter of Thomas Schmidt and Anastasia Wormsbecker. The confusion enters this family as it appears that Thomas dies and Anastasia remarried to a Frank Lerner.
So Katherine was a 1/2 sibling to Michael and a Joseph Lerner from what I can understand.

I recently was in touch with a descendant of Michael Lerner who confirmed the connection between the Schmidt family and the Lerner's.

Katherine Schmidt's siblings are (from what I have been told)
Dorothea, Jerome, Joseph, Anna Marie, Michael. (I do wonder if the Joseph and Michael are the Lerner's but not sure).

Katherine was married to Ignatz Gass as mentioned in previous email.

Patricia Greber