[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schinkel

Patricia cpgreber at telusplanet.net
Thu May 31 12:08:09 PDT 2012

Sorry I forgot to add the Schinkel family to my last post

Wilhelm Schinkel & Julianna Hartweg were the parents of Paulina Schinkel (m. Gottlieb Wiesner).

Wilhelm was born 20 Dec 1837 in Mariendorf, Russland son of Martin & Christine Reutse. He died 11 Nov 1904 in BEAUSEJOUR, Manitoba, Canada. His wife Juliana was b. 20 Mar 1836 in Russo Poland. She d. 15 Nov 1903 in Steinbach, Manitoba.

Their children -
Rosalie m. Andreas Mantei
Emilie m. Samual Pede
Paulina m. Gottlieb Wiesner
Edward m. Eva Schinkel 1886 in Rozyszcze, Lutz, Poland
Lydia m. John Pfiefer

Wilhelm remarried when his wife died to Augustine Germann 17 April 1904, but Wilhelm died a few months later.

I have often wondered what Wilhelm's connection to the other Schinkel family that was in Friedensfeld, Manitoba. Christian Schinkel was married to Rosalia Bagalke and was the father of Eva Schinkel who married Wilhelm's son Edward.

Patricia