[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Poland trip

Marlene Dopp skylane at canby.com
Wed Nov 7 21:11:40 PST 2012

Joyce, Good luck on your travels.  We were in Poland in May and June and
drove a rented car and got around just fine.  But since the language is
difficult I would highly recommend getting a GPS and a Polish chip for ease
in driving.  We stopped briefly in Lublin, but did not stay there so I don't
have any places to recommend.

Here is the name of a good researcher that you could contact: Kacia Grycza
her email is : kasiagrycza at gmail.com.  We didn't use her to go to sites, but
she does that.  She did some work for me before we got there and then took
us to the archives in Poznan.

I see you live in Springfield, OR.  I am just north of you in Canby.  You
can call me directly if you want to talk about traveling in Poland.
503-266-1588.

Marlene Dopp