[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Runke

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Thu Nov 15 08:29:13 PST 2012

HI

Now that I think I found the right Mathilda Runke, she was born 9 Jul 1875 in Mariendorf, does anyone have her in there tree and can confirm me that she was married to Adolf Richter on 19 Apr 1892 in Sophiewka, don't have any info on Adolf, was not able to find his birth info yet...
Thank You
Eveline