[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] schleger or Sclegel family

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 15 19:14:54 PST 2012

Hi

I am looking to find any information on the Schleger family . . I am looking for the names of JohannSchlegal and Hedwig Joblonski; s parents in Poland . There son Anton Schlegel) Schleger was Born in Poland around 1840?s he had two wifes including My great great grandmother Emilie Girch . I would appreciate any information that anyone help in my search to find out more about this family . My Great Grandmother Matilda was there daughter . i would appreciate any help in learning more about Johann and Schlegel and Hedwig Joblonski

Regards
Clinton Ehlert