[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosyszczse

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Thu Nov 15 20:47:07 PST 2012

Hi Lloyd,

I'm glad to say that we are nearing completion of the Rozyszcze project.
Only the 1896, 1897, and 1898 births and the 1892 deaths remain to do.
Three people are working on these records so it should not take long to
finish.  The 1899 births have been indexed and are awaiting uploading to the
VKP database.

Some later records (not available on microfilms) are located in AGAD archive
in Warsaw, the Warsaw Registry Office, and Lutzk Archive.

Dick Stein
Coordinator, Rozyszcze Indexing Project