[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 114, Issue 8

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Wed Nov 21 13:06:12 PST 2012

Ed,

The Rozyszcze parish data is in the Volhynia-Kiev-Podolia (VKP) database
along with the original St. Petersburg Archive data for Volhynia.  Members
of SGGEE can go to the members only tab, then click genealogy databases,
then click St. Peterburg Consistory - this takes you to the search page
where you can search separately for births, marriages, and deaths.
Non-members of SGGEE can go to the research tab, then click database links,
then click SGGEE public - this takes you to the VKP search page.

First time users should read the preamble presented after clicking a births
search, or marriage search, or death search.  This lists the parishes and
years included in the database.

Good luck in your search

Dick Stein
Coordinator, Rozyszcze Indexing Project