[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Inquiry on Hanelt

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 12:17:15 PST 2012

Valerie Hanelt attempted to send the message below. If you can give her advice please respond directly to her and do not use the listserv. Her email address is: valhanelt at me.com
______________________

Hello!  I am the great granddaughter of Friedrich Hanelt (b.1821? in Czarnikau ?).  His father was Johann Christoph Hanelt (1785?) and his mother was Ernestine Reich (1789).

I am very interested in any information you have about Hanelt's immigrating to Posen.  It is an unusual name and I do no know many other Hanelt lines in the US.  My Hanelts were from Czarnikau and just over the Netze river in Hammer Sandkrug and Gross Kotten.  I do not know where they came from originally.

Are you willing to share any information about the Hanelt name and where it came from originally?

Thank you so very, very much!