[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gutsch

Eveline Tiefenbach liebeemmi at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 04:39:21 PST 2012

Hello to the list

I am seeking information on Beate Gutsch or could be Gutsche, looking over the SGGEE.org, I find her born abt. 1823-1828 in Aleksandrow Lodzkie, Zgierz, Lodzkie, Poland, died 24 Apr. 1855 in Poland.

Parents are, Christian Gutsch and Rosina Wolf

Sibling- Karl Gutsch b. 31 May 1827 in  Aleksandrow Lodzkie, Zgierz, Lodzkie, Poland

Also Beate Gutsch is listed with two marriages

1) Johann Gottlieb Aurich, b. abt. 1828 in Hoernitz, Loebau-Zittau, Sachsen, Germany, oo 8 Aug 1858, NO CHILDREN LISTED, also strange that she is listed as death year 1855

2) Johann Tiefenbach, b. 1803 in Zalmbach, Württemberg, Schwarzwald, oo 5 Mar 1848 in Aleksandrow Lodzkie, Zgierz, Lodzkie, Poland

Can anyone help or seen records or researching this area and might of ran across Beate Gutsch, where she died in Poland or marriage records to Johann Tiefenbach and there children.

Any Help is appreciated
Thank You and Greetings from Germany
Eveline Tiefenbach