[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canada Voter Records on Ancestry

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 4 05:53:16 PDT 2012

Ancestry just released voters list records from Canada starting in 1935.  Unfortunately they used an OCR process to read the typed records.

Do you happen to know l. Ihejuuii?  That would be Emil Drajeski.

How about Cistav Krenk?  That is my father, Gustav Frank.

The names are all very easily readable on the original scan but the transcriptions are terrible.  They are going to need a lot of help with people making corrections before these records become useful.  I starting trying to make corrections on the page where my Franks were listed but they there were so many that I gave up.

Jerry