[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Remember the Guidelines; Re: Thank You-Danke

Jerry Frank franklyspeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 7 16:22:48 PDT 2012

Please folks - this is probably only the second or third time in over 10 years that we have got side-tracked with this type of issue.  There is no need for it.

If you have any further comments about this thread, please address them to me personally and not to the Mailing List.

Thank you,

Jerry Frank
Assistant Mailing List Administrator