[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipsko, Mazowieckie, Poland

Mhairi Patterson mhairi at andrewswireless.net
Wed Oct 17 15:05:04 PDT 2012

It seems I have come to a dead end.

My great grand parents were married in Radom parish and I have their
marriage info.

Justine Winkler (g- grandmother) was born in 1858 in Gruszczyn, Lipsko,
daughter of Christoph Winkler and Julianna Schlachter.

Heinrich Schmidtke (g- grandfather) was born in 1847 in Pawliczka,
Rzeczniow, Lipsko son of Johann Schmidtke (1813) and Rosine Betker (1817).

I have been told by Radom archives the have no records and that their births
may be in Jawor parish records.  Does anyone have any information on
possible sources for my great-grandparents births.

Mhairi Patterson