[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lipsko, Mazowieckie, Poland

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 19:17:09 PDT 2012

Mhairi,

Although there is a large, very famous Evangelical church in Jawor near
Wroclaw, there is a Jawor Solecki west of Lipsko; just west of it you
find Pawliczka, and closer to Lipsko, you can find Gruszczyn. Perhaps
the Radom church was referring to this area. There are no LDS films
listed for this Jawor, though there are Catholic films for this time
period in various larger towns in the area. You might try ordering a
couple of those closest to the birth villages.

Sigrid