[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] german directories

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 06:15:07 PDT 2012

Hello all, I have EWZ files for the great-grandsons of my great-great-grandfather's sister. These people were born in 1931 and 1936. I would love to complete this line in my Hoffmann family tree. Maybe they have more Hoffmann ancestry information, too. Is there an easy or cheap way to find people in Germany, besides http://www4.dastelefonbuch.de? I know these people's parents' names, their birthdate, and birthplace. Thanks in advance, Vera