[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hohnke/Hildabrandt/Millbrandt/Tittlemeir

bonnie foster brf4622003 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 15:05:34 PDT 2012

I enjoy reading about other folk's quests and take all the sites quoted and do my searches.  I still am stuck with the father of Heneretta Millbrandt Hildabrandts (b. 1844 in Germany) father, Ludwig.  I suspect that he never made it to Manitoba inspite of finding Millbrandts in the Whitemouth area.  Also Julius Hohnke's (b. 1868 in Chesnik PO Prussia/Russia) father Andreas.
Any help would be appreciated, and if anyone is researching the above families, I would be happy to share information.
Bonnie Foster