[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] update: Norenberg, Henschke, and others, Brzeziny area

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:31:10 PDT 2012

Hi researchers,

If anybody else are stuck in Brzeziny, here is the advice: there's
ALWAYS a way! :)

Some of you might remember about me being stuck in the lack of Brzeziny records.
About an year ago I contacted Watta Research (strongly recommended)
and managed to get small but important vital information: I discovered
who were the parents of Ferdynand Norenberg (father of my Johann
Norenberg, born in Dmosin, 1860). The parents of Ferdynand are Johann
Nuernberg and Rozyna nee Schindler.

I spent some hours reading through ger-pol-volhynia  list's archives
and googling but there are so much information that I get lost. I'm
not sure where should I head next in order to find more information.

Here's the map that concerns:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14577001/brzeziny_map.png

So basically the resume of locations I found traces of my family in
the 1830 to 1860's:
Lodz Parish, Nwosolna Parish, Teolin, Osiny, Dmosin, Stoki, Budy Bedonskie.

Nowosolna Lutheran Parish

Marriage 1.11.1863
Michal Norenberg born in Teolin, son of Jan (Johann) and Rozyna nee Schindler
20 years old  with
Marianna Herman daughter of Michal and Rozyna nee  Engler
20 years old

Marriage 1865
Wilhelm  Norenberg born in Teolin, son of Jan (Johann) and Rozyna nee Schindler
20 years old  with
Anna Luiza Rell
18 years old
witness: Ferdynand Norenberg living in Osiny, 36 years old (Wilhelm`s brother)

lutheran parish Łódź
 * Budy Bedońskie 23.02.1831
Samuel Norenberg son of Jan (Johann) Norenberg and Rozyna geb Schindler

In the index of civil records Dmosin, Tomaszow archive I found entries
regarding Jan Norenberg,Olga Norenberg and Gustaw,Norenberg from
Stoki.

So, with all up to date I have:

**Jan (Johann) Nörenberg, married with Rozine nee Schindler - (prob.
married in early 1830's or late 1820's)
children
Michal Norenberg married with Marianna Herman
Samuel Norenberg
Wilhem Norenberg
**Ferdynand Norenberg born ~1829 married with Anna Karoline Markus
(married maybe in the 1850 to 1860's)
children (known)
Andreas Norenberg
Gottffried Norenberg
Emilie Norenberg born in Osiny married with Gottlieb Henschke in
1880's, Volhynia, Rozyzscze
**Johann Norenberg born in Dmosin married with Julianna Braun in 1887,
Sapust Kieselin, Rozyzscze files
**grandmother (born in Brazil)
**mother
**me

Any clues much appreciated.

What I **think** is I should start looking at Ilow Parish, what you
people think?

Some interesting findings are under Ilow confirmations:

Johann Nuernberg, confirmed in 18 Mar 1812 Location: Brzeziny,
Village: Kalloczin\Kolacin, NE Brzeziny [Mod Po]

I believe this could be the father of my ggg-grandfather Johann, but
who knows? The village is close enough.

My new targets are:

* Find as much records of any kind from all of this people, I think
the challenge is the timeframe of 1800 to 1850's (now I'm in Duchy of
Warsaw also)
* Trace them back to Germany

Regards

Mauricio